Complimentary Memberships for FIAF Students
FIAF Students are also FIAF Members!
Adult students enrolled in a group or private class that is 1-week or longer will receive one complimentary Individual-level Membership valid for a year. Children and teenagers receive a complimentary Family-level Membership with benefits for two adults and up to four children ages 18 and under.
A FIAF membership opens the door to a world of French culture you won’t find anywhere else in New York, and brings you many opportunities to practice your language skills. You’ll enjoy an amazing range of social and cultural events with others who share your passion for all things French.
Membership perks include:
- Free admission to weekly CinéSalon film screenings at FIAF. In June & July, join us for Classic French Comedies.
- Discounts on tickets to all in-person/livestreamed cultural programs including performances, talks, special screenings, wine tastings, and more
- Free online access to recordings of FIAF events when available
- Members-only borrowing privileges at the FIAF Haskell Library (books, DVDs, French study guides, and more), as well as free admission to library programs
- Free online access to the digital library Culturethèque (download or stream top French magazines, eBooks, TV, podcasts, and more)
- Invitations to select members-only events, and opportunities to network and socialize in French
- Discounts on dining, travel, beauty, and more with FIAF’s partners
Upgrade for Additional Perks!
Your complimentary membership can be upgraded to one of our higher-level memberships at a special discounted price. View membership levels here and email us at email@example.com for information.
Your Membership Card
A digital membership card will be emailed to you one to two weeks after your class registration is confirmed. In the interim, show your class registration confirmation email at the Box Office or Library to enjoy your membership perks. Your complimentary membership is valid for one year from the registration date of your most recent FIAF class.
Contact our Membership office at 646-388-6607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.